Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 swap into a Lt1 94 z/28?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question LS1 swap into a Lt1 94 z/28?

I have a 94 LT1 z/28 and Im tired of the motor in general and went through a couple optisparks, a cam which blew my first block, now on my second one and car that is in crappy condition after tearing it down. I did purchase a couple bolt ons for my new one I just got but while going to put these on it felt like I was just pissn in the wind again, if (if you understand) and after workn on a LS2 gto and a LS1 camaro and getn my but spanked on the strip, and going for a run in a LS7 Z/06(amazing). And I found me a Ls1 complete with 100,000 miles, the bellhousing to go from a LT to LS for my automatic, and the new k-member BMR pluss mounts ( although it says it use all the old factory components I dont know about the suspension change between the years). Would it be worth it to switch? I would like to actually compete the only thing is I have mostly ever delt with sbc or Lt's and I dont know a whole lot about Ls. Please dont hate on the ignorance lol. I just have never had a lot of help with it and it gets confusing.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Definately think its worth it..Give the hybrid section a try...this post might lend a hand

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...to-95-z28.html