Sponsored by:

First kill

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 04:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First kill

Got my first kill last night.

I was headed home last night through town, got on the highway after passing a GT in town... i get on the highway, he gets on right behind me, drops down in gear, and so do i. he nailed it, then i hit it, put a car on him then had to let up because of traffic. the guy keeps in it, into 3rd and is hard on the brakes because of traffic moving sloow. traffic fades out and we get it again from around 50, tell him to hit it, then i do, put a car on him right off, then had a couple more before i let out. turn around and start to head home, he pulls over and wants to go from a dig... didn't get to, he kept rolling. went from a rollin 15, once again give him the go, and put several more cars on him. he starts yelling out the window, that its not stock, thinks i have a ton done to it. I pull into a parkin lot and show him its bone stock.. he couldnt believe it. said he had raced several T/As and Vettes and never gotten beat, and had never had his *** handed to him like I did.(they probably didnt try)..

he calls his buddy with a gt and procharger up and wants him to run me. from what i've heard aobut the car, and the dumbass driver, i should be ok... but just incase it runs like I've heard, a friend with stg 2 heads/cam etc etc will be there (430ish rwhp) for the modified car, i guess you could say for backup.....
he started talking about how he was loosing back pressure out of the passenger exhaust, etc etc... i never said anything, so he finally says, it isnt running right, but it damn sure wouldnt hold up to that...

I know I have the power advantage stock for stock, but I'm not sure what he has done to his. Just thought it was funny that he said he had raced several and never gotten beat.

Thoughts, comments?
Old 04-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon

Thoughts, comments?
Wrong forum.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got it in the right forum too
but im a new enthusiast