Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No time to search....

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default No time to search....HELP!!

Have the air pump off the car and noticed there are two open hoses left, one maybe 3 inches long w/ a 90 degree bend in it and another about a 1/4" thick both still hangin in there even though the hoses from the manifold are off along w/ the actual pump. Also there is a 3" wide or so cylinder still in there that one of the other hoses that i toook off attached too, this cylinder now has an open hole, My question is, do these hoses/hole need to be plugged up and also the actual electrical plug that powered the pump, do i just leave that hanging around under there? thanks all.

Last edited by 99CamaroSS; 04-23-2004 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-23-2004, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99CamaroSS
Have the air pump off the car and noticed there are two open hoses left, one maybe 3 inches long w/ a 90 degree bend in it and another about a 1/4" thick both still hangin in there even though the hoses from the manifold are off along w/ the actual pump. Also there is a 3" wide or so cylinder still in there that one of the other hoses that i toook off attached too, this cylinder now has an open hole, My question is, do these hoses/hole need to be plugged up and also the actual electrical plug that powered the pump, do i just leave that hanging around under there? thanks all.
NO ONE KNOWS!!!???