New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not an LS1 but I need some help..

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 01:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Not an LS1 but I need some help..

My dad just bought a 1990 Toyota Camry, 2.5l V6- 5 speed.. in California. I only know a bit of background on these cars, but it seems to have some power for what it is, taking down modded riced Si's like nothing, in a stock 4 door camry. If anyone knows what I can do to this car, it would be pretty damn interested if I could throw a Supercharger on it or something... maybe a big *** turbo, haha! I'll take a pic of the car so you can see, it's goldish brown with no hubcaps and black rims. It's so ghetto looking but it takes down OC rice like nothing! haha! I have a new toy that I wouldn't be scared to waste my gas racing rice in now! wooo
Old 05-04-2004, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

waste of time and money, a custom turbo kit would be atleast $3G, get heads and a cam for the ss instead
Old 05-04-2004, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Like I said, my dad.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

A header will help..... that is " header " singular. Forget about a supercharger or turbo unless you want to spend $$$$$. As for the juice, I wouldn't run that either. So you are left with the options of buying a tripple decker wing, neons, the new Juan Valdez series muffler can, body kit, and limo tint. Hey, it's up to your dad what he wants to do. BTW those Yota 6 poppers have a sludge prob.