Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where To Buy Stock T/A Spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Where To Buy Stock T/A Spoiler?

I have a funky spoiler on my T/A Firehawk and have been wanting to change it out with a stock one. I called SLP and they claimed I couldn't just change the spoiler and that I'd have to change the whole hatch. I have a hard time believing that SLP replaced the whole hatch to just put on a spoiler that is just mounted on. I'm going ot remove the plastic underneath and see where the mounting holes are to just verify this soon.

My question is, where can I buy a used spoiler at for cheap?? I called Billy Graham's Salvage, but he wanted $250 for one . I was thinking it might be cheaper to find one some where else possible. Or maybe someone close wants to trade spoilers, perhaps?

Here's what it looks like:
http://www.firehawk.org/picturelist.html?ID=1281

Thanks!!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just saw one on Ebay going for a $100. Check that out.

QUOTE=InfiniteReality]I have a funky spoiler on my T/A Firehawk and have been wanting to change it out with a stock one. I called SLP and they claimed I couldn't just change the spoiler and that I'd have to change the whole hatch. I have a hard time believing that SLP replaced the whole hatch to just put on a spoiler that is just mounted on. I'm going ot remove the plastic underneath and see where the mounting holes are to just verify this soon.

My question is, where can I buy a used spoiler at for cheap?? I called Billy Graham's Salvage, but he wanted $250 for one . I was thinking it might be cheaper to find one some where else possible. Or maybe someone close wants to trade spoilers, perhaps?

Here's what it looks like:
http://www.firehawk.org/picturelist.html?ID=1281

Thanks!!!![/QUOTE]
Old 05-15-2004, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Start watching the parts for sale section, and post a WTB note in the parts wanted. They are always around especially when a car gets parted out. Keep your eyes out and one is sure to pop up around here.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:37 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

There's a ebay seller by the name of E.D. Emerson (I think) that might have what you need....