Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

accusump + turbo

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default accusump + turbo

been searching but cant find any threads with guys running a turbo and accusump on an ls1 i told my elf i wouldnt turbo my motor but after thinking about it more and more it seems like it would be a better idea i was going to build it na for like 450whp with a t56 behind it but im thinking maybe a 500 whp turbo setup may be the better way to go
motor is in a 1990 240sx plans with it are a lil bit of drag but i wanna get into auto x this year and some drifting to thanks for any help
Old 09-12-2014, 02:07 AM
TECH Regular

I run an accusump on my ls typhoon, works very well, I plumed it through the oil galley.
I charge it to 40lbs, have on off switch to trigger the solenoid on start up, I run it up to speed, 75# oil pressure and turn off the switch. I have an instant 40# oil pressure on start up. priming the engine bearings and turbo chargers. it does have a pressure sensor to send more oil to the engine under road conditions. I use it mostly just for start up.
Attached Thumbnails accusump + turbo-accusump-004.jpg   accusump + turbo-accusump-001.jpg   accusump + turbo-accusump-002.jpg   accusump + turbo-accusump-003.jpg  
Old 09-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Staging Lane

i think i fraised it wrong were do u get ur turbo oil feed and the oil feed for ur accusump? i see u said oil galley but what one the lil bit iv been reading on accusumps on ls1 most go off the port right by the oil filter but thats were every one gets there turbo oil feed from to and some say dont plumb the accusump to the front oil galley cuz that doesnt put oil to right were u want it and oil can go in 2 directions there?
Old 09-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Staging Lane

nvm i think this just answered my question lol
http://www.improvedracing.com/cooler...naro-p-82.html
Old 09-12-2014, 02:48 PM
TECH Regular

by feeding the main galley any system you have will be feed. the item in the link sould work fine.

Quick Reply: accusump + turbo