Sponsored by:

RPO, WU6 code

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPO, WU6 code

Howdy Fellow F-Body Slaves

I just picked up a 2002 Firehawk and I don't think I need to buy another car for the rest of my life now , the only problem is that the guy that had the hawk before me didn't know the value of the stickers on the drivers door jab and removed them cuz he didnt like the way they looked (now before you all start telling me the hawk aint a real firehawk I did some checkin with SLP and was advised that the vin came back genuine, and I did a carfax and another vin check with no reported collision damage). Now my question is how car i go about getting replacement stickers for the drivers door jam (I think there are at least 3 the only ones i'm really interested in are the vin sticker and the other manufacturer stickers, I have the SLP sticker on the passenger door jam). GM is no help ....they wont reproduce this item ....... any help out there ???

ENJOY THE RIDE !!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Staging Lane

Send me a PM with your VIN number and I can give you most of the information that would have been on that sticker.

Originally Posted by gmorgan
Howdy Fellow F-Body Slaves

I just picked up a 2002 Firehawk and I don't think I need to buy another car for the rest of my life now , the only problem is that the guy that had the hawk before me didn't know the value of the stickers on the drivers door jab and removed them cuz he didnt like the way they looked (now before you all start telling me the hawk aint a real firehawk I did some checkin with SLP and was advised that the vin came back genuine, and I did a carfax and another vin check with no reported collision damage). Now my question is how car i go about getting replacement stickers for the drivers door jam (I think there are at least 3 the only ones i'm really interested in are the vin sticker and the other manufacturer stickers, I have the SLP sticker on the passenger door jam). GM is no help ....they wont reproduce this item ....... any help out there ???

ENJOY THE RIDE !!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 02:12 PM
TECH Resident

He can and does an awesome job! Thanks again for mine