New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

This is for nola STREET CARS

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 09:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 2vteror
Eh. He said Dont worry about it. Someone has to take 2nd place... But if y'all wanna stop hiding on the street he will be at the event on the 29th
We aren't hiding on the street. Look in the mirror, a street car hiding at the track.

Originally Posted by Killer5.3
Yea ,but, it shows he has more intelligence and a lot less excuses than you and Moe do....
Its 50/50, he has excuses of not coming to the street and we have reasons of not coming to the track.

As far as intelligence, keep the insults to yourself and I'll do the same.

Your son has PM'd me and we have had good conversation lets keep it that way.

Originally Posted by 6point7s14
I would like to see a bad boy new orleans street car step up
Some things just aren't meant to be.

We have no reason to go to the track when we have a street that hooks better than the track and we have no real issues with cops.

If Moe wants to do it, its on him, he just loves to race no matter where its at.

Who knows we might pop up at the track for a "special occasion"
Old 12-26-2012, 11:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ thats the spirit, I like the way u handle this.... Hope we all can get together one day
Old 12-27-2012, 09:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 6point7s14
^ thats the spirit, I like the way u handle this.... Hope we all can get together one day
When is the AWD truck gonna tie up with the yellow banana? I heard that might happen.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
When is the AWD truck gonna tie up with the yellow banana? I heard that might happen.
I saw that car on facebook for sale as a rolling chassis.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Damn. Didn't see that coming.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We aren't hiding on the street. Look in the mirror, a street car hiding at the track.

Its 50/50, he has excuses of not coming to the street and we have reasons of not coming to the track.

As far as intelligence, keep the insults to yourself and I'll do the same.

Your son has PM'd me and we have had good conversation lets keep it that way.

Some things just aren't meant to be.

We have no reason to go to the track when we have a street that hooks better than the track and we have no real issues with cops.

If Moe wants to do it, its on him, he just loves to race no matter where its at.

Who knows we might pop up at the track for a "special occasion"

Let me clarify what I meant by the intelligence remark. It strictly referred to the street racing and not general intelligence. There are too many street events at tracks just for the purpose of giving street racers a safe place to race. If you race on the street and something bad happens like a crash that seriously injures or kills a spectator etc you lose your car and your freedom. Something bad happens at the track you may lose your car to damage ,but, waivers are signed that protect you. I am just saying that there is no valid excuse that makes any sense to not want to race at the track. If you think it takes away some advantage at the track you think you may have on the street then you try and gain an advantage back like the break, back tire etc etc to even it out or you don't take the race. Nothing personal at all against you ,but, your argument hold no water and doesn't really make sense except for your personal preference. If you ever do come to Hub City or Gport give us a heads up and maybe we can do a little friendly racing,
Old 12-27-2012, 05:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im not with the awd truck, not sure we been tryin to run it for a while too
Old 12-28-2012, 09:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Killer5.3
Let me clarify what I meant by the intelligence remark. It strictly referred to the street racing and not general intelligence. There are too many street events at tracks just for the purpose of giving street racers a safe place to race. If you race on the street and something bad happens like a crash that seriously injures or kills a spectator etc you lose your car and your freedom. Something bad happens at the track you may lose your car to damage ,but, waivers are signed that protect you. I am just saying that there is no valid excuse that makes any sense to not want to race at the track. If you think it takes away some advantage at the track you think you may have on the street then you try and gain an advantage back like the break, back tire etc etc to even it out or you don't take the race. Nothing personal at all against you ,but, your argument hold no water and doesn't really make sense except for your personal preference. If you ever do come to Hub City or Gport give us a heads up and maybe we can do a little friendly racing,
I don't care what you were referring to. No matter what the subject is, from tire choice to what mattress you sleep on when you are taking about a person's intelligence you are saying one is beneath the other. So you can

When we race, this is not the free for all racing like fast and furious. We have no cars or people past the starting line. The people at the finish are the only people and they are far enough back. If you go off the road all you are going to hurt is yourself.

As for the track. Hit the wall and let something fly off your car and hit a spectator. Lets see how much that waiver protects you. Them people will be calling Morris Bart so fast that he will be meeting you at your trailer in the pits after you get off the track. That waiver is to release the track, its staff, and owners from liability of what happens to you. Read it carefully. The track is not going to stand up for you and you can't sue them due to the waiver.

It still all good over here. When we come up to the Hub I'll give ya'll a shout
Old 12-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Staging Lane

nomore Banana. Stay tuned... Boosted is coming out with a new car very soon

Quick Reply: This is for nola STREET CARS