Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Remote Bottle opener Problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Remote Bottle opener Problem

Hey guys I just tried taking my father for a ride and I didn't feel or hear the bottle open. I have the NOS 5177 with their remote bottle opener the blue mechanical piece that goes on top. Normally when I press the switch after about 1 second the light comes on and I hear the bottle open up. I didn't hear it this time and the light on their switch was blinking I don't know where I put the directions and it is 2 late to call the shop/bring it there so I was looking for some pointers all help would be greatly appreciated. I hope I was clear enough about what i have NOS remote bottle opener/NX heater and NOS remote arming system.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Launching!

HEy lol I found out that the guy who owns/did the work on my car was at a local car show tonight and he looked it over and found that my fuse underneath the hood blew it was a 15 size. he stated that it blew because I have the remote bottle opener and the bottle heater on the 15 amp fuse that was supplied in the kit that is really only for one of the two and not both but all is well now and back to fun times. Hope it helps somebody in the future. BTW the shop was Pitbull Performance out in long island new york.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02ws602wrx
HEy lol I found out that the guy who owns/did the work on my car was at a local car show tonight and he looked it over and found that my fuse underneath the hood blew it was a 15 size. he stated that it blew because I have the remote bottle opener and the bottle heater on the 15 amp fuse that was supplied in the kit that is really only for one of the two and not both but all is well now and back to fun times. Hope it helps somebody in the future. BTW the shop was Pitbull Performance out in long island new york.
doh!

at least you got it straightened out