Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

question about fuel HSW solenoid

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default question about fuel HSW solenoid

hi , i have a TNT kit , i installed HSW nitrous 3 port solenoid and TNT fuel solenoid with these and tuned the car with 200HP jetting they gave me 200RWHP . Well today i bought a fuel solenoid from HSW ( PowerMax 2 Port Bottom Outlet Fuel Solenoid ) , my question is if i installed this solenoid my car will be rich ? because TNT fuel solenoid the inlet/outlet are both 1/8 , and HSW solenoid are inlet 1/4 - outlet 1/8 .

last thing ..... i purchased also two solenoids brackets for HSW solenoids , where i must mount the brackets ? i can't mount them on the manifold cause the lines is too short.

thanks, Mohammed.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

?? bump bump !
Old 06-20-2009, 11:31 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by PONTIAC SLP
hi , i have a TNT kit , i installed HSW nitrous 3 port solenoid and TNT fuel solenoid with these and tuned the car with 200HP jetting they gave me 200RWHP . Well today i bought a fuel solenoid from HSW ( PowerMax 2 Port Bottom Outlet Fuel Solenoid ) , my question is if i installed this solenoid my car will be rich ? because TNT fuel solenoid the inlet/outlet are both 1/8 , and HSW solenoid are inlet 1/4 - outlet 1/8 .

last thing ..... i purchased also two solenoids brackets for HSW solenoids , where i must mount the brackets ? i can't mount them on the manifold cause the lines is too short.

thanks, Mohammed.
No your jet is doing the metering. You'll be fine a/f with the solenoid.

The brackets might require you to change your hose routing and/or extend them or shorten them.

nick
Old 06-20-2009, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks a lot Nick .

Mohammed.