Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HSWs Micro Edge controler and LS2s ONLY!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HSWs Micro Edge controler and LS2s ONLY!

If you have an LS2 and a HSWs Micro Edge How did you hook it up to the TPS? I wanted to talk to guys or tuners With LS2s only (Im told its an LS2 issue only) What issues did you have? I keep getting a TPS code when the system is armed??? We have tried many different things to try and stop the code from coming back, Clearing the code with HPTuners, Dis connecting the battery for an hour at a time, installing a resister etc.....but it keeps coming back. I cant be the first guy to have an issue. Or maybe someone (Robert56) May have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have done a few LS2 TB and wire in at the wire harness area of the TB. can you show how and where you hooked up? Also what is your code your getting? The last one i did i was getting many codes, but finally relized that it was 19% opening at closed throttle, it was a TB that was bad. Another was throwing codes due to a miswiring, which I diagnosed by tracing the wirning via the cars schematic in the motor manual. Wiring issues can be the biggest pain in the arz, but usually end up being, oh why didn't I see that, lol.
Robert
Old 07-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Robert56
I have done a few LS2 TB and wire in at the wire harness area of the TB. can you show how and where you hooked up? Also what is your code your getting? The last one i did i was getting many codes, but finally relized that it was 19% opening at closed throttle, it was a TB that was bad. Another was throwing codes due to a miswiring, which I diagnosed by tracing the wirning via the cars schematic in the motor manual. Wiring issues can be the biggest pain in the arz, but usually end up being, oh why didn't I see that, lol.
Robert
Clear your PMs LOL Boy do I need to talk you!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Banned

Robert do you think it has anything to do with the 11.5 lb race battery I have in the car?? I pulled it out and put the stock battery back in. Ill take it for a ride tomarrow (Friday)
Old 07-18-2009, 09:27 AM
Banned

Default Update fixed!!!!!!!! It was the race battery!

Just wanted to give you guys an update. The problrm was the race battery
11.5lb (braille). A contributing factor was the car sitting for an extended peroid of time and the battery wasnt charged. It was just started with a jump
Box. Ive been driving the car for 2 days and nights with the system armed and the car never went into limp mode.
Thanks Nick and HSWs and Cartek for bearing with me
Old 07-21-2009, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Glad u got it sorted out
Old 07-25-2009, 01:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Braciole
Just wanted to give you guys an update. The problrm was the race battery
11.5lb (braille). A contributing factor was the car sitting for an extended peroid of time and the battery wasnt charged. It was just started with a jump
Box. Ive been driving the car for 2 days and nights with the system armed and the car never went into limp mode.
Thanks Nick and HSWs and Cartek for bearing with me
That's the exact reason i run the big fat heavy red top Optima. So many do not realize the problem we can have from dropped voltage, and/or over loading our alternator. Many of the problems of non opening noids can be directly pin pointed as not enough power available. Look at Nate prichard of Pinks fame, he lost his car due to the battery heater being on and the nitrous noid wouldn't open, and the reason i say dump the heaters, lol. I new you would get it figured out and thanks for updating to keep the info out there.
Robert