Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

can i use these?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 07:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default can i use these?

i can get a set of direct port nozzles that are nitrous/alcohol for super cheap. can i just put fuel jets in the alcohol side and use them as a normal nitrous/gas nozzle?
Old 08-20-2009, 10:53 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would imagine that the passageway would be quite a bit bigger for alcohol than regular gasoline. I know that the jet ultimately decides the size of the shot but the size and shape of the passageways could have some affect on how well it atomizes.
I would at least try to borrow a regular nozzle off a friend and compare the two before I attempted to use it.

Got any pics?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 92slowmaro
i can get a set of direct port nozzles that are nitrous/alcohol for super cheap. can i just put fuel jets in the alcohol side and use them as a normal nitrous/gas nozzle?
Yes you can use most nozzles for alcohol use. If using aluminum the only downside is that the alcohol will dry it out and make the anodizing look like ***. As mentioned above you'll want to verify with shot size to ensure that internal passageways are large enough to flow the volume required.

Nick
Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Chris@NitroDaves

Originally Posted by 92slowmaro
NOS - NX and our nozzles have no variying difference and both can be used for alcohol or Gas without a problem.