Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question on what this kit is worth

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 07:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question on what this kit is worth

Hey guys. I am tryin to find out how much this kit would be worth in the used market.

Nx kit 75-150shot
Nitro daves plate system
Nitro daves maf mount for the noids
Dyno tune bottle heater
Nitro daves window switch
Thunder racing switches ( i believe that's who made them?)

Thanks for any help you guys can throw my way.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:24 PM
11 Second Club

well what it's worth and what it will sale for a TWO different things. I'd say you could easiely ask $600 - $800 for your kit. but I seriously doubt you get it. Nitrous isn't selling too well right now for some reason. Most of the kits selling are the more simple kits around $200 - $350. with the occasional big kit selling in the first price range. Usually the bigger kits, like your's, do very well parting them out. You could easily get $300 for kit itself, then $100-$150 for the plate (depending on the size), then $50-$100 on the heater (depending on if it's auto or not), $30ish for the noid mount, $70-$100 for the window switch (not sure which 1 you have), and $30-$50? for the switches. That about the goin rates I have noticed these items selling for individually on here and Ebay. I have spent the past few months piecing my kit together, so I believe these to be The Current Going Rates. Partin it out looks like you'd net $500 - $600. But I would definitely try to sale as a compete kit first, never know. and Always start out HIGH, makes the buyer feel like they getting a better deal, when they get to negotiate down. But if you part it out, I'd like the MAF braket. Good Luck
Old 10-07-2009, 11:52 PM
11 Second Club

thanks for your input! Not sure if i am selling just yet. The cars not what it used to be to me and i dont race it much.... actually at all. So its nice for "looks" but well see....