Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno Results 125 Shot

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyno Results 125 Shot

Dyno'd the GTO with the 125 shot on it this past Saturday. I hit up a dyno day for a local shop an it was not going very quickly between getting the cars on the rollers an being cold as hell out. It ended up going well though i was hoping to put down at least 430rwhp being that the thing is running rich as hell when you first hit the shot an i need to change the fuel jet cause of that an the fact that we pull 4* of timing an have not played with it since.The first Pull was N/A an the 2nd two were on the bottle i added the short videos of the pulls as well as the sheet. Ignore the dude next to me on the 1st spray pull it was at a shop full of a bunch of import guys an i was one of the few to pull good numbers all day. So anyway heres the results this is a completely stock GTO with a 90mm Harris Speed Works Kit an also i spun on the dyno at about 4300rpms on the spray runs.

3rd Pull
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lM8zyEpzbM
Old 12-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what system do you have?
Old 12-04-2009, 02:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JCamaro84z
So anyway heres the results this is a completely stock GTO with a 90mm Harris Speed Works Kit.
Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
what system do you have?

What was your A/F? and did you pull four from the stock tune? or was it advanced. Either way awesome results! Just curious cause you might be able to lean it out more and put some timing back in.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
What was your A/F? and did you pull four from the stock tune? or was it advanced. Either way awesome results! Just curious cause you might be able to lean it out more and put some timing back in.
its a harris speed works kit and no, it was advanced before. the A/F start at 11.5/11.6 and work their was down to 11.0 at 6000rpm. it was getting 4 degrees of knock at 4200 but I wasn't sure if that was false knock. So i had to pull some timing there. that was all done before the dyno run. I didn't data log on the dyno. I'm thinking i could get more power from it. runs pretty strong right now, so im not sure if I'm gonna play with it.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:43 PM
11 Second Club

nice numbers! your car looks just like the GTO i had & i was spraying it too.