Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how to connect two stg in one big show purge ?( post pic )

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 05:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default how to connect two stg in one big show purge ?( post pic )

ok , just now i have my 2nd N2O single nozzel stg and i waiting for my fittings & hoses to start install the 2nd stg , but i still wondering about how & where the best way to connect and brackets the hole system
these are pic of my 1st stg wiring
Attached Thumbnails how to connect two stg in one big show purge ?( post pic )-1.jpg   how to connect two stg in one big show purge ?( post pic )-2.jpg   how to connect two stg in one big show purge ?( post pic )-3.jpg  
Old 06-17-2010, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that a stock LS1 MAF sensor?
Old 06-17-2010, 01:28 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The big show will come with a manifold that you can put at the connection point on the mainfeed line where you split off to each stage..

On another subject I am looking at your pictures and have some questions. I see tape on the plate fitting connection. YOU should not have that there. It is a compression seal. Honestly you should not use tape anywhere in the system.

Also I see the hardline does not fit well at all? What happen there. Is that why you also have a braided hose on the fuel side?

Dave
Old 06-18-2010, 07:08 PM
On The Tree

Default maf

Originally Posted by Hector
Is that a stock LS1 MAF sensor?
yes it is
Old 06-18-2010, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

Default big show purge

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
The big show will come with a manifold that you can put at the connection point on the mainfeed line where you split off to each stage..

On another subject I am looking at your pictures and have some questions. I see tape on the plate fitting connection. YOU should not have that there. It is a compression seal. Honestly you should not use tape anywhere in the system.

Also I see the hardline does not fit well at all? What happen there. Is that why you also have a braided hose on the fuel side?

Dave
thanks Dave
i'm going to change all the wiring againe thats why i'm asking
regard the tap , this it's my first time install nitrous system and i dont know if i need tap or not
i wont use it next time dont worry
Old 06-19-2010, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet

Dave

And for the braided hose the thread went bad while installing so i had to change it for that. And i wanted everything to be hosses so that there will be flexibility. The nitrous system is installed as showed in the instructions so there is one bottle and 2 solenoids and one more for the the purge system. This stage shoots 200hp on a window switch. i ordered another single nozzle stage and i want to share the hp's between them and i want to share the purge system too. I want the old stage to have 125hp and the other 100hp. That means i will have 5 solenoids, true? 4 and the 5th the big show solenoid. Where is the best place to instlall them? and how to share the purge system between the 2 stages. and the second stage i would like it to be push button. Is that possible? and hints? tips would be appreciated. thanks.