Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Nozzle Mounting

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 03:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitrous Nozzle Mounting

I have the SLP Lid and i have my DRY nitrous nozzle mounted 5 inches before the MAF. I was told to mount it further away from the MAF since it will not fog up properly and the MAF will not richen it properly either. Is there something i can buy to plug the whole were its at now and so that i can make another whole to mount it further back? This is a DRY system as well.

IS THIS A GOOD SPOT TO PUT IT

Last edited by karpetcm; 11-27-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:35 PM
11 Second Club

Have you tried the search button? I see that no one has replied and I have learned that is what they like to reply with lol
Old 11-27-2011, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ive done some searching on google with images but mostly wet system pics and here is im selling this, will it handle the nitrous and so on. Havent found much myself. Ive found a pic up top that i posted but ive also seen people mount them even further away from the MAF then that. Im wondering if i mount it further away would it be better or the one in the pic should be plenty enough.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ive looked at HSW instructions to mount a dry kit and i mounted it pretty much about the right location. Maybe i need to pull the MAF screen off could be freezing the screen and not letting some nitrous to hit the MAF. Or maybe play around again with the way its oriented. Just running real lean and hoping this would help.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Launching!

Thats about the spot where mine is and has been for a few years no with no problems
Old 11-28-2011, 11:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bernarlitt
Thats about the spot where mine is and has been for a few years no with no problems
I just dont get it then, maybe i just need to work on the orientation of the nozzle. im just soo confused now that i might just get a wet conversion kit and call it a day.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Nozzle Mounting