Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOS NOSzle vs NOS pro shot fogger.

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 10:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default NOS NOSzle vs NOS pro shot fogger.

I was planning on buying the pro shot fogger for some time now and putting it on my LS1. today i was at an IHRA even in SAR and talked to a guy from NOS in person. I was asking him about the pro fogger and what i was installing it on and he swore to me that there new NOSzle LS1 specific kit pn 08301nos is a whole lot better and puts out more HP then the fogger. i thought i have read that plenty of people where having problems with the NOSzle kit in the past. although i have not seen anyone have any problems with the proven fogger setup. does anyone have this new LS1 NOSzle kit, and does anyone really know the truth? let us know.

thanks Steve.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by taqwache
I was planning on buying the pro shot fogger for some time now and putting it on my LS1. today i was at an IHRA even in SAR and talked to a guy from NOS in person. I was asking him about the pro fogger and what i was installing it on and he swore to me that there new NOSzle LS1 specific kit pn 08301nos is a whole lot better and puts out more HP then the fogger. i thought i have read that plenty of people where having problems with the NOSzle kit in the past. although i have not seen anyone have any problems with the proven fogger setup. does anyone have this new LS1 NOSzle kit, and does anyone really know the truth? let us know.

thanks Steve.
i did a pro race system with NOZsels best of both worlds !

Old 03-29-2004, 10:25 AM
FormerVendor

I personaly believe it depends on how serious of a set up you have.If you have a more serious set up and have bigger injectors put a real direct port on it.You will be better off in the long run.Just my 02.
Dave
Old 03-29-2004, 10:52 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Performance
I personaly believe it depends on how serious of a set up you have.If you have a more serious set up and have bigger injectors put a real direct port on it.You will be better off in the long run.Just my 02.
Dave
what would you consider serious. i was planing on somewhere in the 350hp range and maybe a tad bit more if that does not get the number i want. do you know if this NOSzle kit will work for that. i was sure that fogger was a better setup but this guy from NOS was very serious. maybe he just wanted me to buy it real bad. i dont know.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

well i just got of the phone with JEGS and found out that the LS1 NOSzle is $2000. forget that, the fogger is $800 and will work better then i want anyways.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i used the universal and have had 0 issues... fastblackta also has had good luck... as to how serious it all depends on the lines your using. personally it's up to you which setup fits your needs better. i like the 0 modification to the manifold myself but that is just me. if your planning on 350 shot or bigger then money is not a huge issue obviously since the bottom end has been built for the spray.. go with what fits your goals.. both will do that for you. leet us knwo what you decide nad how it works out.

Wes
Old 03-30-2004, 10:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chicago Z06
i used the universal and have had 0 issues... fastblackta also has had good luck... as to how serious it all depends on the lines your using. personally it's up to you which setup fits your needs better. i like the 0 modification to the manifold myself but that is just me. if your planning on 350 shot or bigger then money is not a huge issue obviously since the bottom end has been built for the spray.. go with what fits your goals.. both will do that for you. leet us knwo what you decide nad how it works out.

Wes
i will do that. right now i am working on getting in the TH400 first and then the spray is next. i will let you all know when it is done.

Quick Reply: NOS NOSzle vs NOS pro shot fogger.