Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Install advice

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 06:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous Install advice

Hi All,

just to give you guys some background info. I am from South Africa and i drive a 2010 Ford Focus ST225 and have done the usual Stage 2 modifications (bigger intercooler, Intake, Downpipe and Catback, Stage 2 Software) and now i have decided to add a small Nitrous setup for some extra HP.

So i went out and got myself a NOS powershot kit with Mini progressive controller, additional NOS solenoid, Heater blanket.ect and I dropped my car of at one of the shops here to fit the system but they burnt out my NOS Solenoids. I have now got 2 new Nitrous Solenoids and want to install them myself but i need some advice.

I am going to run 2 Nitrous Solenoids in series just incase one fails, the other will still spray the Nitrous.

What i would like to know is how can i go about connecting the 2 Nitrous Solenoids to the NOS mini Progressive controller? I do not know where to take power and ground for these 2 nos Solenoids. Is there a diagram that is on here that i may use?

Please let me know, any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Clint
Old 05-29-2013, 10:45 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

You connect the solenoids via the Blue wire from the controller. The ground from the solenoids will go back to pin 86 on your relay. Shoot me your email and I can send you a diagram.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Install advice