Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Conveting a TNT F1 kit for a LS1 to work on a LT1

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 01:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Conveting a TNT F1 kit for a LS1 to work on a LT1

Can this be done and what would the jetting be. I called TNT and they want to sell me a spray bar for 210 bucks any ideas
Old 02-16-2003, 02:16 AM
On The Tree

Default Re: Conveting a TNT F1 kit for a LS1 to work on a LT1

The plate system for the lt1 is kickass. My buddy has one and loves it. I wish they had something like that for the ls1 instead of ther power ring, not that its bad.

If you dont want the plate, I would just pumb it into your maf hose, after the maf of course. I have heard of guys with the ls1 power ring ditching it just plumbing the jets in after the maf, I would assume you could do the same for lt1.
Old 02-16-2003, 08:05 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Justin99TA:
<strong> Can this be done and what would the jetting be. I called TNT and they want to sell me a spray bar for 210 bucks any ideas </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All you need is the LT1 plate. I have a complete TNT kit for a LT1 and need to use it on a LS1. Do you have the LS1 Power Ring?
If you do would you interested in a trading the LS1 Power Ring for the LT1 Purple Plate?

John
Old 02-16-2003, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Justin99TA:
<strong> Can this be done and what would the jetting be. I called TNT and they want to sell me a spray bar for 210 bucks any ideas </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DO WHAT?????????
Who the hell did you talk to????? Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Are you sure you called TNT?
Old 02-17-2003, 01:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dunno who I talked to I just remeber thats what they told me
Old 02-22-2003, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DO WHAT?????????
Who the hell did you talk to????? Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Are you sure you called TNT? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What is so dumb?... i'm sure he knows he called TNT and the plate probably does cost $210, the power ring costs about that for an ls1. No need to try and make someone feel stupid...if you have advice then give it, No need to get so hostile at someone for asking a question!
Old 02-22-2003, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

I was not being hostile! I was pissed that someone from my work would have told him somthing so stupid! Youre right a plate does cost around $210.00 but he didnt say plate he said spray bar.
No need to get bent out of shape over a misinterpretation of what was read.