Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

power for NOS RPM activated box

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 05:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power for NOS RPM activated box

The red wire goes to the arming switch (also connected to the yellow wire on the LNC box). However, I'm assuming you run a keyed power source to the the switch on the arming side. When you cut the power off there is then no power to the NOS RPM box so do you have to reset the RPMs every time you turn it back on or does it "remember" everything? Going through the set-up every time you turn the power on will be a PITA and I doubt you'll have to do that but wonder if that is the case.

Thanks.

Scott
Old 03-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Launching!

Ive got a diagram I got from Brandon at nitrous outlet in how to hook up the nos wot/switch with the lnc 2000. If you pm me your email I'll forward you the diagrams
Old 03-02-2014, 08:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thank you. I have the same one from Brandon and have everything wired up. My question is when you kill the power on the switch you take away all power from the nitrous system including the NOS RPM controller. Does it remember the preset RPMs you have in to turn the NOS on and off or do you have to reset it and go through set-up every time you turn it back on?

Scott

Quick Reply: power for NOS RPM activated box