Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP! problems with dry kit on LS2

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 07:25 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default HELP! problems with dry kit on LS2

So I just got done installing a dry kit jetted 75HP on a friends 6.0L GTO. we used that nitrous outlet spray bar thing for cone filters. heres a pic

now i was worried how close the MAF is to the cone filter. the damn thing is right at the base of the filter on these cars. I got maybe 6-7" between the spray bar and the MAF. not sure if this is the problem. When you have the air box apart and spray it in the driveway the solenoid is opening and closing fine and appears to spray out ok. On a test run the car didn't feel like it picked up any HP and it thru code p0131 and p0151 after the run. I read this was low voltage to 02 sensor code but it can also happen when the MAF malfunctions.

anyone have and ideas? how is that much nitrous going into the air box with no gain of power? why is it throwing codes? Could this spray bar thing be distributing the nitrous really weak so you cant feel the hit? I've never used anything like this. only nozzles. after that one run, we called it quits. this needs to be addressed before it ever gets sprayed again.

Note: the MAF is stock but has been de-screened. The car has a mail order tune in it for the headers and exhaust.

Quick Reply: HELP! problems with dry kit on LS2