Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

n2o "bump"

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 01:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default n2o "bump"

how do you guys that run a nitrous "bump" wire that up? is it just a button or switch to activate the n2o side separate from the other wiring needed? I plan on running a stinger plate and was curious if purging through the engine was a good idea or even doable. 2-300 shot set up
Old 02-25-2015, 01:50 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You would wire the " Bump " separate so you just activate the system by itself devoid of any safety electronics. If doing so I'd wire it up on a button. People have and continue to " Bump it " through the motor but in my opinion I wouldn't recommend it. But then again that's personal preference.

-Chris
Old 02-25-2015, 04:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Transam1
how do you guys that run a nitrous "bump" wire that up? is it just a button or switch to activate the n2o side separate from the other wiring needed? I plan on running a stinger plate and was curious if purging through the engine was a good idea or even doable. 2-300 shot set up
What makes you want to purge through the motor? Our nitrous solenoid has a purge port on the side that you can attach a purge solenoid to with an 1/8NPT male X 1/8NPT male fitting. This allows you to purge the system and bring the nitrous right up to the nitrous solenoid. Let me know if you have any questions!

Quick Reply: n2o "bump"