Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

entry level

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default entry level

I was looking at buying a cheaper kit to start out as I have never had nitrous before but so many options it hurts my head, I was wanting to get some insight on good kits for under a grand said and done.

I had my eye on nx Mainline with money left over for accessories such as bottle warmer, pressure gauge, ect

But I cnt look past the reviews of the stinger plater system

Back ground
Carbed 4.8
2215 cam
Valve springs
Headers
Any insight would be much appreciated thanks Stephen
Old 12-18-2015, 10:19 AM
FormerVendor

Depending on how much you want to spend, you can get into a Stinger for a reasonable price. Our soft-line Stinger systems start at $759.99 with a 10lb bottle-

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/carbure...5-7-10psi.html

Don't forget you'd need a purge, heater, gauge, window switch, and a timing retard box if you're not going to be pull timing with the tune. Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help you out!
Old 12-18-2015, 10:46 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The mainline carb system is a nice introductory system and has the ability to produce up to 250hp. Plus as you stated it leaves room to get a few of the accessories. If you want to go over the setup feel free to give me a shout here at the shop and I'd be more than happy to help.
-Chris
Old 12-20-2015, 10:13 AM
9 Second Club

flip a coin on these 2 guys, I have components from both and both guys are always on here helping everybody out. They sometimes don't agree on some things but that shows a passion for what they do. Good luck and have fun.

Quick Reply: entry level