Sponsored by:

Help looking to slap a bottle on this bitch

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 05:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Help looking to slap a bottle on this bitch

Looking to throw a bottle on my Z06 2006 h/c/I/e85
I'm torn between going just a nozzle kit to cut price down and I'm only spraying a 100-150 shot. Probably a 150 tho let's be honest lol. Or the plate kit I'm torn because I currently have a Ported FAST102 and going to test out this Mammofied MSD I just picked up (I'll be testing gains before throwing the bottle at it) if it doesn't gain I'm putting the fast back on and will put the plate kit from my other car and that car will get a PMC intake with direct port. So since the Black Friday deals are in and I haven't got in to retune yet would it be worth going to the plate kit instead of nozzle? Are they compatible what would you guys recommend? Looking for the safest route as well not just cheap. Highly doubt this stock block will see a 200 shot. The direct port option is way too expensive for such a small shot as well but thought about that route since it looks so cool and better tuning capabilities from what I'm told.

Any insight on these options would be great looking to purchase kit by Monday at the latest so thanks for any help/opinions I can get especially with Thanksgiving being today I appreciate it

Last edited by CUR4VNM; 11-24-2016 at 05:59 AM.
Old 11-24-2016, 10:38 AM
FormerVendor

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Dry NOS ?

What you stated, "150 shot & tuned" is not clear in my mind.

Thus the question : Will this be a Dry/Wet system ?

Lance
Old 11-24-2016, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Pantera EFI
What you stated, "150 shot & tuned" is not clear in my mind.

Thus the question : Will this be a Dry/Wet system ?

Lance
Sorry bud this will be a wet kit and I'm running e85 in gas tank but c16 in standalone. It will definitely be tuned
Old 11-25-2016, 01:34 PM
FormerVendor

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Pro-Fuel Manager : N2o and propane

OK, so would you spend "big bucks" on C-16 OR $ 2.85 a gallon for a fuel, pressurized, with 130 Octane ? (Propane)

Lance
Old 11-25-2016, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just ordered the Nitrous Outlet single nozzle kit during their Black Friday Sale for my TA - I've read many people say there is no difference in performance, plate vs nozzle, at that power level. I've decided to spend that $300 difference on something else.

That said, a plate is a much cleaner/baller set-up if that's what you're after.
Old 11-26-2016, 06:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by oldschool
I just ordered the Nitrous Outlet single nozzle kit during their Black Friday Sale for my TA - I've read many people say there is no difference in performance, plate vs nozzle, at that power level. I've decided to spend that $300 difference on something else.

That said, a plate is a much cleaner/baller set-up if that's what you're after.
Awesome I can't wait to feel this thing I hope it's a real kick in the pants. These Z06's are just so refined. I've got a brand new plate kit on my fbody but it's been down for a few things and hoping to get that back about the same time this cars done. I think I'm leaning more towards the nozzle just cause it's cheaper and if I keep swapping manifolds it won't matter you know? And as you said the plate kit does look cleaner but I think I can hide the nozzle accessories easier. Hopefully I can get a few more opinions as well. Only a couple days left until I pull the trigger

Quick Reply: Help looking to slap a bottle on this bitch