Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting rid of NXL kit, what parts can I keep or need to buy to go to a diff setup?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Getting rid of NXL kit, what parts can I keep or need to buy to go to a diff setup?

My car must not like the NXL DP setup, either runs way to rich or way to lean no matter what I do and I only gained a second in the 1/4 on a 180 shot. But I like NX products, so what parts will I need to buy and what can I keep from my NXL kit to go with a different setup and "make" a new complete NX kit. Maybe their single nozzle or MAF kit. I want to go with at least a 150shot and keep things simple.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:20 PM
TECH Junkie

You will be able to keep the bottle, wiring, main feed line, solenoids, and a nozzle or two for your new wet kit. You won't need the fuel/nitrous rails or all of the small steel-braided lines going from the fuel/nitrous rails to the nozzles.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:41 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want to sell the remains of the NXL kit let me know, may be interested. I would like to play with one and I already have the bottle/main line etc..

Kevin
Old 06-30-2004, 09:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
You will be able to keep the bottle, wiring, main feed line, solenoids, and a nozzle or two for your new wet kit. You won't need the fuel/nitrous rails or all of the small steel-braided lines going from the fuel/nitrous rails to the nozzles.
This comment is a little wrong. The solenoids are built into the rail, so they must go with the rails. You will need to purchase a system less bottle. This will be your best bet. Get a hold of Dave to hook you up on the parts needed. Are you thinking about the the MAF system or just a single nozzle.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

I'd be interested in your NXL parts. I currently have a single nozzle NX kit maybe we can work something out.

I don't live very far from where you are.

PM me if interested.
Old 06-30-2004, 07:03 PM
TECH Addict

I just read your post in the drag racing section. You might want to hold off on getting rid of your NXL kit.

I'm thinking you're having some other problems.

If you want we can get together and look things over. Feel free to PM me.
Old 06-30-2004, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I know i have other problems, I didnt even want to run the NXL kit at the track. One thing at a time I guess . . . I will definatly PM ya with an update
thanks for offering to help!!!