Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My master switch....

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 06:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My master switch....

A few days ago I made a post about making a master switch to be able to control my nitrous & line lock. Well it's not totally finished in my book,(it's running off of a hidden toggle switch instead of a key switch, but that'll change soon enough.

It was really easy. I took a jimmy-jams nitrous switch plate and ran all of the power for it off of a 30 amp relay, that's plenty to handle my Line Lock, Purge noid & both relays for the bottle heater & nitrous system. The relay that I'm running is just bolted down with one of the shifter boot bolts. Sorry I didn't take any pix of the switch install, it just went too fast. But here are the results.

I did this so my wife wouldn't accidently set something off & in case she had to have it towed somewhere while I was outta town or something.

I know the switch is really well hidden, but it's very & it was something I had at home as part of a nitrous kit.

Old 07-16-2004, 06:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OOPS forgot to say what the switches were for. 1 for the nitrous system. 1 for the line lock, 1 for the purge - it has to be put on before pressing the little button & 1 for the bottle heater. I really like the switch plate.