Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions about a NX kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions about a NX kit

I am thinking about buying a NX kit and ive found the one i want. Its the new LS1 NXL kit from NX. Its a direct port kit that goes under the fuel injector.I like how everything is designed and the fact that i dont have to drill into my intake manifold. Ive used nitrous before and i want it again but last time i used a zex kit(on a honda ) and now i want to use a NX kit. Has anyone used this kit on their ls1 or ls1 style engines? Ive got a 04 silverado with the 4.8 in it and if i go nitrious i will be doing it with a cam (undecided on which one i want) and a nelson tune. I am looking to run a 100-150 shot out of it but since i didn't spray much it will mostly be for track use.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1Slowrado
I am thinking about buying a NX kit and ive found the one i want. Its the new LS1 NXL kit from NX. Its a direct port kit that goes under the fuel injector.I like how everything is designed and the fact that i dont have to drill into my intake manifold. Ive used nitrous before and i want it again but last time i used a zex kit(on a honda ) and now i want to use a NX kit. Has anyone used this kit on their ls1 or ls1 style engines? Ive got a 04 silverado with the 4.8 in it and if i go nitrious i will be doing it with a cam (undecided on which one i want) and a nelson tune. I am looking to run a 100-150 shot out of it but since i didn't spray much it will mostly be for track use.
Blown FRC used to have a NX wet kit. He didn't use your kit, he had to drill into the intake I THINK. Can;t really remember, I was there when it was installed and helped a bit, PM Blown and maybe he can help.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You cant go wrong with a NX kit.However the NXL is on back order for a while.There are other kits I would advise over the NXL.
How big of a shot do you want to spray?
You may look into a Maf kit (our new one) or the 20920 if you do not plan on going with a real large shot.
Pm me with any questions.
Dave