Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wolfe roll bar and bottle location ?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wolfe roll bar and bottle location ?????

I was wanting to put my bottle in the spare tire compartment but the wolfe roll bar back down bar that goes through the speaker is in the way. I have not installed either in my car yet but I plan to in the next few days. Just curious as to what everyone has done in this situation. I really want to place my bottle in the compartment where the spare goes so if anyone has any pics or suggestions let me know. I dont know if this has been discussed but I could not find this topic in a search. thanx

jason
Old 04-15-2005, 12:48 AM
TECH Addict

At one point my bottle was mounted in the well where the T tops go when they are off.

Originally Posted by Carbon
I was wanting to put my bottle in the spare tire compartment but the wolfe roll bar back down bar that goes through the speaker is in the way. I have not installed either in my car yet but I plan to in the next few days. Just curious as to what everyone has done in this situation. I really want to place my bottle in the compartment where the spare goes so if anyone has any pics or suggestions let me know. I dont know if this has been discussed but I could not find this topic in a search. thanx

jason
Old 04-15-2005, 12:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Here's what I did with mine.......
Old 04-17-2005, 02:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put mine in the space where the left side rear passenger seat used to be. I don't even need a remote bottle opener, because I can just reach back and open the bottle.