Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone look at my autotap logs and see if its ok?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 07:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Can someone look at my autotap logs and see if its ok?

I posted in that section but noone seems to care. Anyway here is a link to that thread. Thanks.

http://67.15.111.195/forums/showthread.php?t=348772
Old 07-11-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No KR through out run, good, means also that your timing is fine. Long term fuel trims need to be brought closer to '0', max from '0' is usually 5+/-. Negative trims mean your running rich and pulling fuel. When going WOT neg fuel trims are dropped, meaning it quits pulling fuel (so it's not a concern at wot). If they are postive (adding fuel) they freeze and are added to your WOT PE multiplier. Now with that said, reading your narrow band 02's for a/f is a little hard. This is why, they are callibrated at 14.7 a/f and the farther you get from that a/f ratio the accuracy falls. So, to say that a/f is at 11.5 0r 12.1 on the spray is a little misleading using the NB 02's. This is why most guys use the wide band for tuning. I would guess from your 02 readings that your WOT a/f is fine, but you should check with a WB or get it on a dyno if you want an absolute answer. If you have a tuner program I can lead you through the process to get your LTFTs in order, and that'll better your part thorttle performance. Hope this helps a little.
Robert
Old 07-11-2005, 04:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert56
No KR through out run, good, means also that your timing is fine. Long term fuel trims need to be brought closer to '0', max from '0' is usually 5+/-. Negative trims mean your running rich and pulling fuel. When going WOT neg fuel trims are dropped, meaning it quits pulling fuel (so it's not a concern at wot). If they are postive (adding fuel) they freeze and are added to your WOT PE multiplier. Now with that said, reading your narrow band 02's for a/f is a little hard. This is why, they are callibrated at 14.7 a/f and the farther you get from that a/f ratio the accuracy falls. So, to say that a/f is at 11.5 0r 12.1 on the spray is a little misleading using the NB 02's. This is why most guys use the wide band for tuning. I would guess from your 02 readings that your WOT a/f is fine, but you should check with a WB or get it on a dyno if you want an absolute answer. If you have a tuner program I can lead you through the process to get your LTFTs in order, and that'll better your part thorttle performance. Hope this helps a little.
Robert

It did indeed help. I was just mostly worried about KR which I knew I ddint have any but wanted someone that actually knew what it all meant take a look and make sure. I ran it with a 175 shot and it ran right around 12:1 on the nitrous so I upped it. After reading your response I think my tune is ok and just need to check my A/F with a wideband and make sure its ok. Thanks for the info!!