Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wet to dry, two nitrous noids?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wet to dry, two nitrous noids?

I did a search but they were all to far away from what I was looking for.

I have a dynotune wet kit yada yada and I think I just want to convert it to a dry kit so I can tune it and I only want a 100 shot anyway. So all I do is leave out the fuel noid and stuff and put the nozzle in front of the maf so it will read it. right? A friend suggested that I use the other noid and have two on the nitrous line... is that a good/bad idea... not worth the trouble?
Old 08-06-2005, 01:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Redundant noids is a good idea for safety, as about the only problem you'll have with dry is noid sticking open. Chances of two noids sticking open at same time "0". Fuel noid shoudn't be used as a nitrous noid. Dry nozzles are a little different than wet nozzles, and some have problems using wet nozz for dry, but can sometimes work fine.
Robert
Old 08-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Restricted User

HOLY **** have I had a hard time using the wet nozzle to convert to dry! PITFA man. I am waiting for something to be settled, then it will be dry, 5177 stage one, Dynotune mega nitrous noid stage two (or reverse) but using dry nozzles of course. Good luck.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Robert56
Redundant noids is a good idea for safety, as about the only problem you'll have with dry is noid sticking open. Chances of two noids sticking open at same time "0". Fuel noid shoudn't be used as a nitrous noid. Dry nozzles are a little different than wet nozzles, and some have problems using wet nozz for dry, but can sometimes work fine.
Robert
so there is a difference between a wet and a dry noid? They are both brand new.

I was going to purchase a different nozzle, they aren't very much are they?