Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WS6 nos install problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6 nos install problems

i just spent a portion of my sunday helping a friend put in his NOS brand nitrous system (i'm partial to Zex as i hear they're super easy to install) it's an LS1 kit i did most of the wiring and underhood plumbing. we put it back together, still need a bottle fill. well now that we have it together the gauges and radio don't work anymore? none of the fuses are blown and i don't know what's wrong. the light on the switch worked once then it shut off, don't know the problem. won't get to work on it again tuesday, any one have this problem or know what to do to try to fix it? (also the LS1 kit gives lines that are too short, the ram air lifts the box up enough to make them too short, fix, p/n?)
Old 08-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Launching!

sounds like u have a wiring problem.check your switch wiring.a short somewhere?i am assuming that you have a dry kit since you mention the air box.how many times are you gonna go into the airbox that the plumbing is a problem?

Last edited by v8juice; 08-15-2005 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added info
Old 08-16-2005, 05:38 AM
Teching In

Make sure the wires that up tapped off are what you think thay are. Because it's black never means it's ground. Where did you tap the switched 12vots and ground from in the cabin? Sounds like you grounding out or injecting 12 volts in the harness wiring. Disconnect the wires you tapped into and start there.

Ross