Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can i get a regulator

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 08:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Where can i get a regulator

Mods in sig,just wondering where i can get a fuel regulator just to make my nitrous kit a little safer. also do you need to replaced the entire rail to make this work. Also with this and a 255 pump that i alreday have can i spray 200-250 on a stock short block. its a tnt wet kit
Old 04-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone of the general performance shops listed on this side----------> should be able to get the correct FPR to you. However, at a minimum you will have to run a line back to the tank, either as the return, or for a feed (using the stock feed as a return). You wouldnt necessarily have to replace the rails, however it looks nicer having the rails and fittings etc.
The Walbro should provide enough fuel for you to spray 200, whether your stock block likes that or not is in your tune and delivery. Combined with the rail mounted FPR you shouldnt have to worry about fueling at all. But you might want to consider using a dedicated fuel cell for the wet kit, like the ones available from HSW and Nitrous Daves!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey thanks for all the good info. Im going to talk to my tuner about the 200 shot and see what he can do for me.