Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ok Guy's I ned some help/suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ok Guy's I ned some help/suggestions

I am wanting to put a dry kit on the car in June or July. I want a purge kit that I can purge underneath the nostrils on my hood. I would like a polished bottle. I guess I would need a bottle heater (but can I take it on/off for when I do car shows?) The max I want to spray is a 150 shot. What would you suggest I go with? What all do I need? Thanks for your time!

James
Old 04-29-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

You are gonna need larger injectors and a new fuel pump to spray a 150 dry, especially with the mods you already have, and a tune is good too. You will also need colder plugs, window switch and fuel pressure switch to keep it all safe.

As for the specific kit to go with, check the sponsors sites, any of them will have what you are looking for.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Launching!

Thanks for your reply. The car currently has 30lb injectors in it. Will I need to go bigger?
Old 04-29-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by blue00WS6
Thanks for your reply. The car currently has 30lb injectors in it. Will I need to go bigger?
Yes, i would go with some 42lb green tops, they are a popular injector on our cars. If you go with a wet kit though you wont need to change the injectors.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out our PRO Dry kit, it's a complete kit ready to go, minus a ws, and is the premier dry kit. We also have polished bottles and trick bottle brkts. We have a dual outlet purge kit that can be plumbed to where you like. You can wire our b/heater to unplug when showing your car. Let me know if I can help in any way. Injector upsizing would be a good idea and a pump. I run the svo42's myself.
Robert
Old 04-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Robert56
Check out our PRO Dry kit, it's a complete kit ready to go, minus a ws, and is the premier dry kit. We also have polished bottles and trick bottle brkts. We have a dual outlet purge kit that can be plumbed to where you like. You can wire our b/heater to unplug when showing your car. Let me know if I can help in any way. Injector upsizing would be a good idea and a pump. I run the svo42's myself.
Robert
Cool. I will check it out