Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

most nitrouson on ....

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default most nitrouson on ....

stock rods and crank. I'm running diamond pistons.. I have a 255 inline pump. and 30# injectors... I have a wet kit that pills up to 300...
Old 05-19-2006, 12:36 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

300 would be the max you can run. Not sure your fuel system will support it, or your connecting rods/rod bolts, head gaskets, or tuning, but if pilled to 300, then thats the max you can go

Any attempt to run nitrous must take into account the overall system. The stock fuel system can support XXX amount of HP NA, as well, it will only support XXX amount with juice. You can run a dedicated fuel system and increase your supported HP fuel wise. Then you have the tune. On a stock tune you can only run XXX of HP, and if you have software to adjust the tuning, the skies the limit (or all the other parts). Rod bolts will last longer if you shift lower in the rpm range, besides Nitrous likes to be short shifted. Rods..kind of questionable, havent seen to many reports of rods slinigng out the block, unless the bolts let go. Actually, seen pics of rods twisted. I would suggest starting small, 100shot check the tuning, log/scan and adjust the pills as you adjust the tune til you start running out of fuel or popping head gaskets.