Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me with the rest of my setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 10:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me with the rest of my setup

I bought a used TNT F1 kit. This is my first endeavor into the world of nitrous, and i want to make sure everything is squared away before i start spraying.

I plan on going ahead and upgrading the fuel pump, racetronix is what i had in mind but what other options do i have. (any suggestions)

Im also planning on a bottle warmer (probably dynotune), along with the dynotune nitrous switch center.

Also a window switch and WOT switch.

What else do i need? I want to make this as safe as possible without going to overboard my first time out. My plan is to start with the 75hp jets and work my way up. The 150 jets will mainly be reserved for track ussage.

Give lots of opinions im placing orders for the rest of my stuff this week.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:53 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by silver02ws6
I bought a used TNT F1 kit. This is my first endeavor into the world of nitrous, and i want to make sure everything is squared away before i start spraying.

I plan on going ahead and upgrading the fuel pump, racetronix is what i had in mind but what other options do i have. (any suggestions)

Im also planning on a bottle warmer (probably dynotune), along with the dynotune nitrous switch center.

Also a window switch and WOT switch.

What else do i need? I want to make this as safe as possible without going to overboard my first time out. My plan is to start with the 75hp jets and work my way up. The 150 jets will mainly be reserved for track ussage.

Give lots of opinions im placing orders for the rest of my stuff this week.
I went with the racetronix fuel pump & I am happy with it.

You could use a fuel pressure safety switch in case something happens with your fuel supply. I had a fuel pressure safety switch but now I am going with a air/fuel cutoff from dynotune with a lm1 wideband 02 sensor.

I also use a nitrous filter to keep junk out of the nitrous noid which could make it stick open.

Have fun.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you could also go with a purge setup
although it is not needed
Old 05-29-2006, 09:50 PM
12 Second Club

To The Top