Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newb Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 02:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb Help

Hey guys.....Im about to have my bottle refilled....its probably been about 3 weeks since its last been sprayed....i bought the car with n20 on it....was wondering if I need to check anything out b4 I start to spray it since its been a while since its been sprayed????
Old 06-24-2006, 03:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

obviously check to see what the car is jetted for(how big of a shot). if it is set up for anything more then a 100 shot, i would check to make sure you have a better fuel pump. Also make SURE you check the sparkplugs to make sure the plug is cold enough. the most common plug most people use for nitrous is a set of NGK-TR6 plugs, gapped at about .038 depending on the size of the shot. also you can test the kit to make sure both solenoids work.
to check the fuel noid- if you have a micro-switch(WOT switch) leave the bottle closed, turn the car on, and push the WOT switch, fuel should spray out of the nozzle.
to check the nitrous noid, turn the key to the on position, so that the car is NOT running, just your accessories have power, then open the bottle, and push the WOT again.

And also if you are a M6(manual) i would definetly recommend getting a window switch.

Last edited by Blk97WS6; 06-24-2006 at 03:38 AM. Reason: wrong spelling