Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrious ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 01:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrious ?

I have the predator and i want to run n20 can i still dune the n2o kit with the predator. and what kit do you recommend nx or tnt. thanks
Old 08-23-2003, 07:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: nitrious ?

Can't say I'm much of a nitrous guy myself at the moment, but it really depends on what size spray you're puttin on there. Not much juice and ya don't even have to tune.
Old 08-23-2003, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re: nitrious ?

Ben:
I also have the Predator with an NX 150 shot kit. Do not use nitrous with the tune that comes with the Predator. Even with edit parameters, will still be too much timing. Call or email Johan at DiabloSport(1561-908-0040), or James at RWTD(1-251-694-1112)if you bought it from him. Tell either of them that you are running n20 along with the mods you have, and they will write you a custom tune that you can download and install that will give you the proper timing and fuel curves you need. You might have to play a little, but it will be almost perfect for you mods. Of course, you'll need a laptop, & will have to download the predator software which will allow you to accomplish this task. They will tell what you need to do. Very much fun being able to tune and see the results!!

Quick Reply: nitrious ?