Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just bought my 1st Kit!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just bought my 1st Kit!!

Hey guys I just wanted everyone to know that I will be in this section alot now due to the fact that I just bought the NOS 5177 DRY kit along with a pressure gauge,remote bottle opener, Bottle heater and a new box that comes with software I can upload into my computer for it to be a window switch and throttle sensor. I still don't fully understand it but a friend of mine did a bunch of nitrous installs and he knew about it and said it is great. I will be using 100 as the most for my car because the same guy who helped me buy it and installing it had a 00 SS with a SLP loudmouth and the same kit less some of the bells and whistles and he knocked about a second off his e.t. but he did have a 6spd I got the auto. I had a 3200 loose vig. but the tranny went and when i got it redone i went back to the stock converter. So there is my story and wish me luck installing in 2 weeks when I can get off from work.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Launching!

Oh Yeah the box used to be called a FJO box now I think he said it is a progressive nitrous switch
Old 09-26-2008, 04:39 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

sounds like you have a pretty nice kit for your car....let us know how everything turns out.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:47 PM
Launching!

Thanx I will. I also forgot to mention that he said that the 5177 kit comes with a FPSS.