Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for you guys...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 03:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Question for you guys...

Im trying to chase a bug, or think its a bug.. So, I need some info and/or your thoughts.

I have the 150 NX fuel jet (38) in the ND plate system and the bottle is not hooked up/not even in the car. But, when its activated, the car still drives but the AF (according to the wideband) drops to 10.2 which is expected and normal due to only adding more fuel.

Now, last year (no wideband in the car back then) when i was only running the 100 shot (whatever jets that maybe) I would run out of N20 and the car would fall flat on its face from the fuel still spraying, normal.

So, why wont the same happen now with the bigger jet and just fall flat on its face??

The reason while this all came about is for some reason, I throw in my NANO bottle and run the 100 N20 jet and the 150 fuel jet (have to run different jets sizes for the NANO system) and it leans out..

EXAMPLE:

I ran NA a few weeks back and the car was running in the 10.5-10.8 AF down the track. I throw in the above jets and it leans out to 12.6-12.2.. So, im thinking its not getting enough fuel.. If I was at ~13.0 N/A and sprayed that would have leaned me out to ~15.0 correct?

I talked to Craig over at NX and from what we described, the piston on the noid is opening up like its suppose to.

Any suggestions??
Old 10-09-2008, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I hit the fuel noid on the battery with the -4 draining into a container and it drops 20psi on the rail.. So, its getting plenty of fuel. I have the FSS to cut off at 50 psi so I know its doesn't drop that low when all in running mode..

So, I concentrated on the ND's plate. I took it out and cleaned it, thinking maybe some of the fuel outlets where clogged for some odd reason.. To check after cleaning I had it submerged in some water and blew into it and all 6 of outlets were all good to go. I checked the N20 side and same results.

Hell, maybe the nano