Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Linksys WRVS4400N 4-Port Wireless-N Gigabit Router w/ VPN

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 08:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Linksys WRVS4400N 4-Port Wireless-N Gigabit Router w/ VPN

Linksys WRVS4400N 4-Port Wireless-N Gigabit Router w/ VPN

Sold!

Slightly used Linsys Wireless-N Business Series router. This router has 4 Gigabit ports for the LAN/WAN as well as a Gigabit uplink port for your cable/DSL modem (the main reason I bought it). I'm only selling it is because made the switch to an Apple Airport Extreme router. This Linksys router has great range and offers a ton of options including firewall, IDS, IPSEC, VPN, and many more. This router has the best customization options I've seen for personal/home use router. The wireless range is pretty impressive as well. You won't be disappointed with this one.

The router will ship in the original box (not pictured) and come with all software and manuals.

A few features:
- 4-Port 10/100/1000 switch with automatic rate negotiation and automatic MDI/MDIX detection
- IPSec VPN tunneling for remote user and branch-to-branch connectivity
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- IDS/IPS network intrusion detection and prevention services with e-mail alerts
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-ENT, and WPA2-ENT authentication (802.11i ready)
- User definable access control lists (ACL) for restricting inbound and outbound traffic flows
- DHCP Client (WAN) and Server (LAN) with Dynamic DNS support

Product listing on Amazon

Product listing at Linksys.com

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by Toonz; 12-15-2008 at 07:17 AM.