Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Jesse james limited edition mac tool box top and bottom in s. Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jesse james limited edition mac tool box top and bottom in s. Jersey

I WILL START BY LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION. THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE LIMITED EDITION JESSE JAMES MAC TOOL BOX WITH 210 PIECE MECHANICS TOOL SET. ALSO INCLUDED IS THE RARE BOTTOM BOX. THE FULL TOOL SET IS THERE EVEN THOUGH 2 PIECES ARE NOT SHOWN IN THE PICS. THE BOX HAS VERY MINIMAL WARE, IT IS ALSO MISSING THE KEYS AN MAC TOOLS SAID YOU COULD ORDER THEM IF YOU NEED. MORE THEN HALF THE TOOLS IN THIS BOX ARE UNUSED, THIS WAS MY HOME BOX THAT WAS USED FOR BASICALLY PUTTING TOGETHER FURNITURE, MILD MAINTENANCE ON VEHICLES. THIS SET WAS $2100 NEW I BELIEVE. I HAVE HAD IT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS BUT NOW MY BIG WORK BOX IS COMING HOME AND THIS ONE HAS TO GO. I WOULD LIKE TO GET $1000 FOR IT COMPLETE. THE TOP BOX WITH TOOLS ALONE IS SELLING BETWEEN 700-800 DOLLARS, IT IS AVAILABLE TO BE SEEN SHOULD YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK AT IT. I WOULD LIKE TO GET 1050 OR BEST OFFER.

I am also looking for a set of ported 243 heads for an ls2
IT IS LOCATED IN SICKLERVILLE,NJ 08081 IN WILTONS CORNER AT MY HOME. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME THROUGH PM WITH QUESTION OR YOU CAN CALL ME AT 856-981-9017. THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

Last edited by blitzd247; 05-04-2009 at 08:55 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tttttttt

Quick Reply: Jesse james limited edition mac tool box top and bottom in s. Jersey