Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Anyone into snakes?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 04:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone into snakes?

Im downsizing my reptile collection and these are the last few to go. They were the ones that were on the chop block of breeder or pet and endd up on the i need money side and have to go.

1) 5ft male suriname boa. Puppy tame, eating large/jump rats every 7-10 days $200 obo + shipping

2) Sunfire super tiger reticulated python male, purchased from prehistoric pets. Selling this dude at a total loss, but he wont go for anywhere near what i paid for him right now anyway. He is by far my favorite snake that i am letting go. I have him out nearly every day and he is just a total sweetie, slightly cage aggresive, but hook trained and LOVES to go out for walks around the house. $750 shipped obo

3) 18" or so male ball python, $20 obo

4) i have a black 4x2x2 melamine cage that i kept my 8 ft sunfire female retic in, but ive since moved her into a custom built unit in my room

I also have 5 crested geckos for sale, which i will get pictures of here quickly. An adult male and female proven pair, 2 hatchlings and a sub adult blonde dalmation.