Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Anderson Car Hauler / *** Heavy Duty Steel Deck Trailer Winch Brakes Tampa Area ***

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 11:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anderson Car Hauler / *** Heavy Duty Steel Deck Trailer Winch Brakes Tampa Area ***

2006 Anderson Car Hauler / Heavy Duty Steel Deck Trailer with winch and dual axle Brakes. 18' long x 7' wide Heavier 6" I-Beam construction. Has very low miles only used a few times to take my GTO to the track. Four wheel brakes with break away safety feature. Trailer has a nice LONG 4' dove tail to help load even the lowest vehicles. Heavy duty ramps will load and haul anything you can throw at it. 4000 lb Super Winch with remote control. I will include 5 heavy duty ratchet tie downs so you are ready to tow / haul when you pick up the trailer. Perfect for race car, show car, bobcat tractor or whatever you need to tow haul! $OLD!!! - way below new!

Last edited by FL-Pirate; 03-05-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice trailer wish I had a place to keep it,

Quick Reply: Anderson Car Hauler / *** Heavy Duty Steel Deck Trailer Winch Brakes Tampa Area ***