Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Hpi Savage Flux Brushless

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hpi Savage Flux Brushless

Time to see if someone else will be able to use this badboy like it should be used. I bought the Savage early last year. Waited till it got nice outside which was probably August here in IL.lol For maybe, maybe 3 hours total or less since I've owned it. Or I have charged the batteries maybe 4 or 5 times which would last 20 to 25 minutes or longer a run. For batteries I am only using 3.4volt
3000mah nimh. Which basically means I have babied it. Still the savage will filp on it's back if you full throttle from the get go. It will pop wheelies with just a dab of the trigger. If you have a hyper dog I guarantee you by the time your done using the Savage for 1 session of bashing he will be dead tired trying to keep up with this thing.lol(no animals were harmed during those sessions). Oh, also, yeah, don't mind the dust thats on the pictures thats just cause it's been sitting there for a long while. Never ran in snow or rain. It's practically brand new except for the minor scuffs. If you ever owned an RC other then A Tyco(lol) then you know by looking at the pics that it's in very good condition. I would like to sell locally(Northern Illinois, Lake County). That way I can include the batteries and charger, the brand for both are Hobbico. But I would definitely ship if needed at buyers expense though. Also not too sure If I can ship the batteries with the charger. I would need to check with either USPS or UPS. I also have the box and manual with all the other extra parts it came with like the larger wheelie. Which are not pictured but included. When I bought the savage brand new it was a little over $700.00 with shipping. SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Wing Zer0; 05-13-2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: lowered price.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Launching!

$500 obo
Old 05-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Launching!

Sold!