Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Condo near Myrle Beach for rent..............

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Condo near Myrle Beach for rent..............

Hello, some very good friends of our have a three bedroom condo that they rent. It is in Sunset Beach, North Carolina, which is about 15-20 minutes from Myrtle Beach. This makes it the perfect place to take it easy, or if you want the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, it's just a few minutes away. Sunset Beach is fatastic quiet place to vacation. We've been down here. The condo area is first rate and right on a golf course. Their condo is very nicely decorated and is very reasonable for the area.

Here's a link to their rental if you're interested: http://www.vrbo.com/352458
Attached Thumbnails Condo near Myrle Beach for rent..............-4f7d86.jpg  
Old 03-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am very familiar with that area, have property in Calabash. $775+85 for a week is a heck of a deal for prime time vacation season. Your friend should have no trouble renting unless gas keeps going crazy.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:06 PM
12 Second Club

Looks really nice, rates seems fair too. I skimmed through the listing, how far away is the beach? The wife and I are going to go south for a little trip this year and we love NC. We're actually going to move there when I retire.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:53 AM
Teching In

It is not walking distance. If you Google Map Sunset Beach, it's somewhere on the west side of the Intracoastal Waterway.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bumping to the top. The beach is about a 3-4 minute drive or so. You do have to cross over the causeway to get onto the island that is the beach.

This couple really takes pride in their unit also. They're down there 3-4 times a year making sure it's always in A1 shape.

Quick Reply: Condo near Myrle Beach for rent..............