Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Traxxas Rustler VXL badass brushless R/C car 70mph!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Traxxas Rustler VXL badass brushless R/C car 70mph!!

Hello everyone, I want to get rid of my rustler VXL to fund my LS1. It was originally a XL-5 car but I upgraded to the VXL system (like new!) and the adjustable links but still has mostly phillips hardware. The 2.4 radio is like new and works fine. It has the REM i believe ALUMINUM transmission case (could be FLM it was bought a long time ago). This will include a 4000mah 3s lipo with a accucel 6 charger and 12V 12A electrifly power supply. It will also include a set of slash red/chrome wheels with the "bfg mud terrain" tires and a set of rear 2.2" sand paddles. the stampede wheels/tires on it now wobble quite a bit they could be of balance/have water in them or the wheel bearings could be worn but I have spares ----> I will also throw in a whole toolbox (no pic now) FULL of spare parts! Like a spare vxl motor (works just scratched up) a VXL waterproof ESC. button sticks and RX wires are twisted together but does work lol. almost a complete rustler front end, tools, gearing, a few trx 7-cell batteries LOTS OF STUFF. i can supply pics of spare parts if someone is interested. only thing you would need is a body. and i'm sure i'm forgetting stuff that will be included so i'll go look at all the stuff and update this.

but anyways, i'm looking to get around $350 shipped. but if your interested, PM me and make an offer I need the money so i'll probably take it.

those of you who don't know about these things. They are sick! completely waterproof. torque monsters! way faster than the nitro r/c cars and wayy easier to maintain. actually there is no maintenance at all! just charge up the batteries and go. with the gearing it comes with out of the box it'll do probably 50 with the lipo battery. but if you gear this thing higher and have room, it'll do 70+ easy. If you have any questions about it, fell free to post on here or PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Old 09-20-2012, 06:23 AM
On The Tree

bump!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 AM
On The Tree

make me an offer!
Old 09-30-2012, 09:11 AM
On The Tree

still taking offers. you can make some money with this thing racing 0-60!! lol
Old 10-03-2012, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

$300 shipped. Have a TON of spare parts with this thing you could almost build another one

Quick Reply: Traxxas Rustler VXL badass brushless R/C car 70mph!!