Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

18 foot open car trailer - $900- nc

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 18 foot open car trailer - $900- nc

my trailer is a 18 foot angled deck car hauler..it was built to transport dirt track cars and also works great for lowered cars and race cars..i have used his trailer to tow my mustang locally and on several long trips...it has tandem solid axles and tows smooth.its constructed with heavy duty steel piping,.new tires, new lights and trailer wiring..trailer also has a large storage box and tool box bolted to it.. overhead tire storage has been cut off that is posted in picture. i never liked it sitting above my mustang

trailer isnt pretty but it tows great!

Trailer has no title and i have pulled it that way with no issues. the original builder of the trailer used it to tow dirt track cars inside a track facility so it was never registered...according to the NC DMV. i can write a bill of sale to the new owner and that will allow them to get the trailer inspected and tagged. i just never registered it since i didnt use it much..thats why im selling it...i can take time to show the trailer to anyone interested..i can meet you in town (goldsboro) or my house.

$900 OBO or possible trade for LS1 or LQ4 6.0 long block (not knocking or blown), built th400 transmission etc,.t4 72mm turbo or larger, LSX turbo headers etc..

want more pictures? send me a message

thanks!!!

Old 03-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.

What size hitch does it have?