Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Limited Edition Chicago Skyline Print

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Limited Edition Chicago Skyline Print

Selling a print done by a Chicago Street Artist named Stukone. The print was originally done free hand and then was digitally reprinted on a museum grade canvas using archival inks with a Epson 9900 printer. The print is stretched and mounted on stretcher bars and is ready to hang. This is a first edition print, less than 5 floating around right now. Image size is 48x26"

Print comes with certificate of authenticity and is signed and numbered directly on the print.

Price is $275 without shipping. Shipping will depend on where you're located and if you wish to have it insured or not. (MSRP is suggested at $700.) Shipping should cost around 25-30 bucks.

I also have a smaller version I got for $75 bucks that is on cotton paper and is 24x12" Same exact thing just a smaller version. Is also signed and numbers and is a first edition.

PM me if you wish to buy either, thank you!
Attached Thumbnails Limited Edition Chicago Skyline Print-img_1347.jpg   Limited Edition Chicago Skyline Print-img_1349.jpg   Limited Edition Chicago Skyline Print-img_1350.jpg  

Quick Reply: Limited Edition Chicago Skyline Print