Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII (White) and AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 02:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII (White) and AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Both phones are used.

The infuse just had its motherboard replaced and it is working 100%. I have a ballistic case and a spare battery/battery charger to go with it also.

S3 has some scratches, and the power button likes to randomly press it self sometimes. The phone is currently rooted using Cyanogenmod (I love it). It works perfectly otherwise. I double-tap the status bar (cyanogen setting) at the top to put the phone to sleep to avoid power button issues. This phone comes with a hyperion extended life battery. I have a ballistic case, and 2 spare OEM batteries with it as well. Might have a few other things to give along with it. I can bring it back to stock build if you would like, but I really recommend Cyanogen. It has a built in updater, so you do not need to worry about hooking it up to your PC to update it or anything crazy.

Judging by ebay auctions, I am looking for around $150 for the S3 and $100 for the Infuse. Plus shipping and handling of course.

S3 is white and infuse is black. Pictures soon to come. I can have the phones unlocked if necessary.

I upgrade on Sunday... so I can sell my S3 after then!
Old 07-23-2014, 07:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

daily bizump

Quick Reply: AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII (White) and AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G