Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Automotive Keychains / Custom Design

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Automotive Keychains / Custom Design

Many from facebook have recommended I post this here and have commented on how much the loved the keychains so I took the opportunity to post here. (These are not all of my keychains just a couple I offer)

These are cut from 11 gauge 304 Stainles Steel, there is no need for these to be coated but you could powdercoat them if you wanted. I have had customers powdercoat, hydrodip, and Ceratoke coat these with great success.

Pricing on individual keychains is: $10 plus shipping and they can be purchased at my website www.bkrmotorsport.com

Many people have asked me about custom designs, I offer custom keychain designs in 15, 25, 35, and 50 but bulk orders can be worked out on an individual basis. The keychain pricing includes the design and cutting of your keychains in the requested quantities. When you order a custom package please be sure to include any support data for the design so I know what your looking for specifically.

Please email any questions to bkrmotorsport@gmail.com

Like and share our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bkrmotorsport

All Keychains and Packages can be purchased on my website at:
www.bkrmotorsport.com

Thanks,
Brandon
BkrMotorsport
Attached Thumbnails Automotive Keychains / Custom Design-2.jpg   Automotive Keychains / Custom Design-1.jpg   Automotive Keychains / Custom Design-5.jpg   Automotive Keychains / Custom Design-7.jpg   Automotive Keychains / Custom Design-20160401_163542.jpg  

Automotive Keychains / Custom Design-20160401_225404.jpg   Automotive Keychains / Custom Design-20160414_201751.jpg  

Last edited by Bkrmotorsport; 05-06-2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Additional information

Quick Reply: Automotive Keychains / Custom Design